before, during or after the War.
Would this include any or your relatives?
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
They contributed to the life and welfare of Clyde before,
or during or after the war.
e.g. worked a farm/business and or participated in communal activities (sport, church, cultural pursuits)
Enlisted from Clyde and their family were long term residents of Clyde.
you like your soldier father/grandfather,
airman, sailor or land army mother/grandmother
from Clyde to be remembered on the Clyde History website?
- Photograph (preferably as a young person)
- Biographical details – Birth, marriage, death, their parents
/training & occupation before WW2
- Enlistment details: Service Number, Date of signing up,
Service? Army, Navy, Airforce, Land Army, Nursing etc
- Area of service? Middle East/Nth Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia..
- Other personal details eg height, personality, excelled at…
- Comments they made about their war experiences